Band is a BIG part of my life!"Poetry is like a fun song to play; difficult and easy at the same time" By me!!
Thursday, May 27, 2010
MY FIRST POST!!!!
This is my first blog post! I am sooo excited that I got a blog! Tomorrow (Friday) is my last day of school other than band...but band isn't school, it is AWSOME! Yeah, so I don't have anything else to put! Talk to you all later!
"Abbey, I think I need an insane asylum." Abbey "Yep, me to" Me, "well, this is why we are best friends"
ME! :P
I got a bacon cake... I like bacon
All About ME!
I am a energetic, happy, friendly teenager that is obsessed with the following: Harry Potter and Hunger Games (if you can't tell) My rabbit named Gracie who is my baby girl, our dog named Charlie who is soooo sweet, makeup and band. I was 1st chair flute in 8th grade and whent to an All-South Honor's band. Now I am in marching band
3 comments:
Great...I know ou will have fun with it....and a good way to keep me updated on my "little grandaughter" (ha) Love, Msms
Hey Jordan, cool blog! Lookin forward to keepin up with all that yer doin. Love you, Aunt Jen
ur blog is much more in sync than mine :) nice :) ima miss u wen u move
Post a Comment