Tuesday, August 17, 2010

End of Summer = WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO, last Thursday night, My friend from youth group calls and says that she and my other friend are going to this water park the next day and want to know if I want to come! It was a BLAST! Sooo much fun!
Then on Sunday we went bowling at youth group. I bowl better on my Ipod Touch...Yeah, not saing any more about that! :)
Then today we went to a water spring feed lake thing called Vortex Springs. IT WAS AWSOME! Cold, because it stays 70 degrees all year, but once you are in it for a while you get used to it. There was a zip-line there, and I went on it so much I got blisters!!!! It was fun, not to mention that I won 2 bets!!! The first was on the way there and my youth group leader said that if I could not talk for 1 hour he would buy me breakfeast! He did. Then I did a belly-flop that my youth group leader said was acceptible and got $1 towards an frozen iced carmel latte!

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, good days....To bad school has to come and ruin them!

4 comments:

amberly said...

Jordan! :) love the blog. super cute. FYI - I just added you to my 'reader' program, so i'll be reading (even if Abilene doesn't show up on the traffic feed often).

Hope back to school goes alright. My kids are excited, but they're 3 n 5... :)

Bethanator said...

Jordan!

Sounds like you are having soooo much fun! Think I'll find that much to do in wilmore?! My furniture and all mystify comes tomorrow! I'll officially be completely moved and an official wilmoron!

Hope i have as much fun transitioning here as you have/are in your transition to Florida!

Mom W.E. said...

Must be a great place to go to cool off from Florida Heat!!! We have been on the Black, Curent and Meramac Rivers for the last three day. Went to Van Buren (almost to AR) for our anniversary ..*th can you believe it!!!

jikorte said...

I am surprised you were able to win the bet to stay quiet for an hour! Hee, hee, hee

Aunt Jen