So, there has been a lot going on lately...and I was going to not post till I got my SD card back from my youth group leader, but I forgot to ask him for it last night, so when I get my SD card, I will post about the scavenger hunt at youth. :)
Right now, school is good, band is good, I will find out tomorrow what chair I got. (we had a chair test today) And yeah, not much else going on. Last night I went into a laughing fit at youth... Honeymoon's over, baby! They are keeping me so let the true Jordan come out!!!!!! *evil Laugh!* And If you know me at all, you should be scared for them!!! :P :-)
So, yeah, nothing else good going on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I do know you, no, I'm not scared for your youth group! They are lucky to have you! :) ((hugs))
hillarious!!! I'm gonna find out what youth group you are in and call and warn them!!!!
Post a Comment