Tuesday, February 1, 2011

WONDER, MELTDOWN 2011

SO, last weekend I went to Panama City for Meltdown, a big youth retreat where they have a band and speakers. Well, normaly they only have one speaker, but this year the speakers were a drama group. It was amazing...with the exeption of the food! No one likes the food at the hotel. The band at one point said "it has been so great hanging out with you guys, all the good food." and me and a couple of my friends looked at each other and said "what good food? where have they been eating!"
It was amazing!!!!! Came at a good weekend to, because one of the seniors at Navarre High died of brain cancer the day we left and several of the highschool boys played football ether on his team or against, so on Saturday night when we had our intense night, (if you wanted to you could go up and just say into the mic, I wonder----you fill in the blank with a question for God) several of my youth group people said something about Ian (the boy). He also used to go to my youth group for a while, so most of my youth group knew him. I didn't but it is still sad.
It was an amazing weekend and I can't wait till next year!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sounds like a great time! You've had a very busy couple of weeks!