Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WEekend with Abbey, and weekend with The Whortons

So, 2 weeks ago, we took a trip back home. We went back to KY. It is still home, even though we have been in Florida for almost a year. St.Paul is home, my youth group is home, and band is home, but as a whole Kentucky is way more home than Florida. We all love KY. We got into Wilmore and I swore Abbey was going to knock her mom down getting out her door when I knocked on it. I was in tears, she was in tears, it was amazing!!! Then we had a sleepover with Haley, and on Saturday we, mom, dad, Haley, Abbey and I, went to this AMAZING Mediteranian resturaunt! Then Abbey and I walked uptown and met one of my friends, Isaac, uptown and hung out with him for a while. THen She went to church and I hung out with Haley then we went out to eat with Dad's sunday school class. Over all, a great weekend!!!

THen, this past weekend my aunt, uncle and 2 cousins came. We spent most of the weekend on the beach!! My baby cousin spent most of the week asleep on my chest!! It was so cute!!

Ahhhh, almost summer!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sounds like you had a great visit in KY! You have been very busy this summer already and it's not even "officially" summer! ;)