
Early this morning, my mom's grandfather passed away. He was 85 and had 5 kids, 18 grandkids and so many great grandkids, I can't even count them.
He had been sick for so long,so our minds know he is where he is supposed to be, but our hearts are grieving.
He left a never ending legacy in our big family. Pray for my grandma, great uncles, great grandma and the rest of the family as they go through this time.
We Love you, Great Grandpa, and will miss you greatly...
4 comments:
So sorry your Great Grandpa passed away. Will be praying for everyone. Hugs to you and your mom.
Hey Jordan,
I have kept you and your family in my prayers. I'll be praying for your whole family. I love you!
Thanks, guys!!!!
Love you too, Beth!!
Our, love, understanding, thoughts and prayers are with you.
Look forward to seeing you soon.
xxoooxxoo Ma Ma and Dayle
Post a Comment