Tuesday, April 19, 2011

HEEEYY!!

Hello people!!
Last week I finished 8th grade Science! I will finish 8th grade Language Arts and History in a couple of weeks and in about a month I will be done with middle school (other than band) for good! In May marching band camp starts...YIKES! The good thing is I know the flute section leader from the highschool from All South, so that's good.

Last weekend I went on a youth retreat called Discovery...it was AWSOME!! Had so much fun with my friends and I realized that people hang out with me because I'm me and not because I'm the new girl. That was an AWSOME feeling to realize!!

Band....well, is HARD! We are getting a concert together to raise money for Japan and the music is HAAARRRRDDD!! Today I realized that it is hard being section leader somedays because the section was looking to me and Leila (who is 2nd chair) wanting us to carry them through this song, or wondering where we were, and Leila and I were lost too.

This weekend is Easter, should be fun! I got these AMAZING shoes! They are pink and kinda look like snake skin, but they are high heels, THAT ARE NOT CHUNKY HEELS!! THey are real heels!! I am so excited! On Friday I am going to spend most of the day with Leila then spend the night at her house for her birthday then on Saturday I'm going to go see "Soul Serfer" with some people from St. Paul. THen we get to Sunday...Oh boy! I have to get up at like, 5:30 to be out at the sight of the sunrise service by 6:30 cause dad's the pastor!! YIPPID-DE-DO-DA-DAY!But, the good thing is me, Kathan, and Skylar are going to be in a skit!

OH! Kathan and Skylar, that reminds me!! Kathan is like my little brother (I'm not even joking, he's said it, we act like brother and sister, it's fun!) and Skylar (my "Little sister") were in a play last week, "Robin Hood" and Kathan was Robin!!! THey were so good in it!!!!

Well, I think that's all for now!
Talk to you after Easter (with pics of my dress/shoes!)

1 comment:

amberly said...

I need to see these shoes you speak of.... :)