Tuesday, April 5, 2011

An update on well, ME!

Ok, so here we go, an update on me starting with school: I am finishing up science for the year, (only had 3 modules to do) Then 1 module left in language, and 2 in math and 2 in history once I finish the modules I'm in. I have also decided to stay homeschooled next year, but I will go to the public school for band (YEAH!) and I have decided to join the acting class, MUSICALS HERE I COME! I am so excited because I love acting, and since we moved from IL I haven't had the oppertunity to act much.

Band: Band is going great! We got done with district, excelents over all in advanced and goods in intermediate. I played with both because I was helping the intermediate band out, the flutes needed some help. Little did I know that we wouldn't be together at this one part and the day before we played in front of judges, Mrs. Trevino says "Ok, you two drop out here and Jordan, you just play." HA! I did, and I DIDN'T FAIL! Actually, Everyone said I did good!! We are currently working on music for a concert for Japan, to raise money to send to Japan.

Friends: Well, as far as friends go, I'm doing great! My friend Leila is awsome, and I have friends in Youth, church and band. But, I am very excited because one of my friends from my KY youth group is coming over tomorrow!!

Youth: Well, as usual, youth keeps me busy! I am going on a youth retreat this weekend and continue to go every sunday and wednesday.

Church: church is AWSOME! St. Paul is so sweet! We love it there! I am doing confirmation this year.

WHEW!!! That was a lot ot type!!! But, I think I covered everything. SO, there you go. You have just gotten an update on me. More to come next time I write!

No comments: